Humble Dynamite 10th Anniversary Bundle Promotion Benefits Three Charitable Organizations
The Humble Dynamite 10th Anniversary Bundle event begins Wednesday, June 25th, at 2:00pm EST, and runs throughWednesday, July 9th, at 1:59pm. Every day at 2:00pm throughout the promotion, a digital comic book will be made available as a free download to fans, kicking off with a free digital copy of Red Sonja #1 - written by fan-favorite author Gail Simone (of Batgirl and Wonder Woman fame).
• Amanda Hocking's The Hollows: A Hollowland Graphic Novel (Multiple Issues)
• Chaos #1
• Cryptozoic Man (Multiple Issues)
• The Mocking Dead Vol. 1 (Multiple Issues)
• My Little Phony: A Brony Adventure
• Project Superpowers Vol. 1 (Multiple Issues)
• Sherlock Holmes Vol. 1: The Trial of Sherlock Holmes (Multiple Issues)
• Vampirella Masters Series Vol. 1: Grant Morrison & Mark Millar (Multiple Issues)
• Vampirella Masters Series Vol. 2: Warren Ellis (Multiple Issues)
• Vampirella Vs. Fluffy
To anchor the promotion, the Humble Dynamite 10th Anniversary Bundle will offer the following selection of comics and graphic novels to those consumers who "beat the average" of buyer-determined pricing. Boasting an impressive list of contributors such as Kevin Smith (filmmaker of Clerks and Chasing Amy), Gail Simone (Batgirl), Jim Butcher (of the bestsellingDresden Files novels), Bill Willingham (Fables) Alan Moore (Watchmen), and more, this list includes some of the most acclaimed and beloved titles in the Dynamite roster.
• George R.R. Martin's Wild Cards: The Hard Call (Multiple Issues)
• Jim Butcher's Dresden Files: War Cry #1
• Kevin Smith's Green Hornet Vol. 1 (Multiple Issues)
• Kevin Smith's Green Hornet Vol. 2 (Multiple Issues)
• Legenderry: A Steampunk Adventure (Multiple Issues)
• Pathfinder Vol. 1: Dark Waters Rising (Multiple Issues)
• Red Sonja Vol. 1: Queen of Plagues (Multiple Issues)
• Vampirella Masters Series Vol. 4: Alan Moore (Multiple Issues)
• The Dynamite Art of Alex Ross
• Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time Complete Series (35 Issues)
"Marking our tenth year of publishing, 2014 has been very special to everyone here at Dynamite, as we reflect back on all our hard efforts, and look forward to the accomplishments and new heights to come," says Nick Barrucci, CEO and Publisher of Dynamite Entertainment. "Our Humble Bundle promotion runs through July, leading up to our anniversary month, as a way to celebrate and reward current fans (and entirely new fans) with accessible, entertaining digital comics at an incredible price. With the wide attention that Humble Bundle generates, we hope to reach outside our market to attain new readers of both digital and printed comics, helping our overall industry to grow."
Reflecting on the Humble Bundle program, CBLDF Executive Director Charles Brownstein says, "Ten years of Dynamite! Congratulations to Nick Barrucci and his tireless crew on this outstanding milestone! We're so grateful to be a part of the celebration, and thrilled that the comics people buying into this Humble Bundle will help CBLDF continue to do important work protecting the freedom to read comics."
Thanks to the generous contributions from customers, Humble Bundle has enabled the community to contribute more than $39 million to charity so far.
Proceeds from the Humble Dynamite 10th Anniversary Bundle will contribute to three very worthy charities. The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund is a non-profit organization dedicated to the protection of the First Amendment rights of the comics art form and its community of retailers, creators, publishers, librarians, and readers. Doctors Without Borders/Médecins Sans Frontières is a private international association, comprised mainly of doctors and health sector workers, that delivers emergency medical aid to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from health care. The Make-A-Wish Foundation is a non-profit organization that grants the wishes of children diagnosed with life-threatening medical conditions, significantly changing the lives of the children and their communities by inspiring hope, courage, and further philanthropy.