The Fellowship has obtained sneak peeks of comics from the publisher that will come out this week...
Writers: Ben Acker & Ben Blacker, Andrew Miller
Artist: Hannah Christenson
Main Cover: Hannah Christenson
“Selfie” Intermix Cover: Konstantin Tarasov
- Seven outlaws have killed Miranda Coler and her family, but her death turned out to be a little less permanent than they expected.
- Blessed with the inability to fully die until she exacts revenge on her family’s killers, but cursed to lose a part of her memories every time she’s “killed,” Miranda will need the help of Joseph Murray, an undertaker dabbling in necromancy hoping to bring back his wife, if Miranda’s ever to find peace.
- Ben Acker and Ben Blacker (Deadpool Vs. Gambit, The Thrilling Adventure Hour), and Andrew Miller (co-creator, CW’s The Secret Circle) team up with Hannah Christenson (Jim Henson’s The Storyteller: Dragons, Harrow County) for a supernatural tale of revenge in the Old West, perfect for fans of Pretty Deadly and The Sixth Gun.
Writer: Jared Cullum
Artist: Jared Cullum, Sonny Liew
Cover Artist: Jared Cullum
When Pru’s little brother Spoon goes missing, she’ll need the help of a forest spirit to save him from the lair of Ireland’s most fabled supernatural beings: the Fomorian Giants. Presented by Jared Cullum in gorgeous watercolor.
Writer: Sam Humphries
Artist: Caitlin Rose Boyle
Cover Artist: Caitlin Rose Boyle
Jonesy’s trying to give up the matchmaking life...but when a mysterious stranger comes into town, she may be forced to use her powers...and her life will change forever because of it!
Writer: Steve Orlando
Artist: Jakub Rebelka
Cover Artist: Jakub Rebelka
Final Issue! Face-to-face, fist-to-fist, Jordan at last duels the man that ruined his life—his father.
Writer: Ollie Masters
Artist: Eoin Marron
Main Cover: Brahm Revel
Subscription Cover: Denis Medri
As Clay and the crew try to track down the Biker with No Name before he blows up their tenuous drug deal, Jax and Opie go to the One-Niners to find out about SAMCRO’s missing guns in an attempt to get back in Clay’s good graces.
Writer: Melanie Gillman
Artist: Katy Farina
Main Cover: Missy Peña
Subscription Cover: Rian Sygh
Incentive Cover #1: Jenn St-Onge
Unlockable Blank Sketch Variant Cover: N/A
Gem Foil Incentive Cover: Missy Peña
- We're bringing Steven Universe back to comic books with more Steven, more gems, and more of the characters we all love in an all-new ongoing series!
- Writer Melanie Gillman (As the Crow Flies) and artist Katy Farina (The Amazing World of Gumball) are teaming up for the start of a new series of adventures for the entire gang.
- Based on Cartoon Network’s Emmy-nominated series, created by The New York Times best-selling author Rebecca Sugar, Steven Universe follows Steven, the “little brother” to a team of magical guardians of humanity—the Crystal Gems. The show is currently in its fourth season and has earned millions of fans of all ages worldwide.
- In this kickoff issue, Steven, Lapis, and Peridot rescue a baby songbird on the ground outside the barn and work together to reunite it with its mother.