The Fellowship has obtained sneak peeks of comics from the publisher that will come out this week...
Writer: Greg Pak
Artist: Daniel Bayliss
Main Cover: Daniel Bayliss
Subscription Cover: Ryan Browne
Final issue! As the President unleashes his endgame on the world, it will take every good and bad guy Snake and Jack can find to keep the pillars of heaven from crashing down.
Writer: Mariko Tamaki
Artist: Ian McGinty
Main Cover: Shelli Paroline & Braden Lamb
Subscription Cover: Brigitte Woltjen
Writer: Sam Sykes
Artist: Selina Espiritu
Main Cover: Bridget Underwood
Incentive Cover: Shelli Paroline & Braden Lamb
- From fantasy author Sam Sykes (Aeons’ Gate) comes a story about budding chef Brianna Jakobsson, who’s trying to impress her father but whose best—and only—customers are monsters.
- Brianna has big dreams of starting her own restaurant. When her ailing father, a celebrity restaurant magnate, poses a challenge to his only daughter and 15 sons, she sets out to create the best restaurant around!
- Thing is, the only city she can afford to set up shop in is Monster City.
- Features a first-ever chalkboard back cover!
- Great for fans of Adventure Time and Steven Universe.
Writer: John Allison
Artist: Max Sarin, Liz Fleming
Cover Artist: Lissa Treiman
As the Christmas break looms, Susan’s endless cold refuses to go away, Daisy is in the honeymoon period of her relationship with Ingrid, and Esther is working all hours at the comic shop.
Writers: Hope Larson & Jackie Ball
Artist: Noah Hayes
Cover Artist: Nneka Myers
Goldie joins the pit crew of the Prescription 1 race to investigate whether the racers, including Sugar, are being sabotaged.
Writer: James Tynion IV
Artist: Michael Dialynas
Cover Artist: Michael Dialynas