The Fellowship has obtained sneak peeks of comics from the publisher that will come out this week...
Writer: Tom Taylor
Artist: James Brouwer
Cover Artist: James Brouwer
- Where the hit Netflix series began!
- Journey into The Deep with the daring aquanaut family, The Nektons, aboard their state-of-the-art (and oh, so shiny) submarine, The Aronnax.
- When an earthquake off the coast of Greenland leads to strange reports of monster sightings, William and Kaiko Nekton, along with their kids, Fontaine and Ant (and of course, Ant’s pet fish, Jeffrey), dive into the mystery!
- Will they find what they're looking for? Will they teach a fish to fetch? Will they be accidentally eaten? Find out in the all-ages adventure from #1 New York Times bestselling author, Tom Taylor (Injustice: Gods Among Us, All-New Wolverine, Star Wars: Adventures) and James Brouwer (Justice League Beyond).
Writer: Brandon Dayton
Artist: Brandon Dayton
Cover Artist: Brandon Dayton
In this second issue, Brandon Dayton, creator of one of YALSA’s 2008 Top Ten Teen Graphic Novels The Green Monk, combines folklore from Russia, Norway, and France with “The Tailor’s Daughter,” a journey that follows a young woman as she outwits an unruly, cruel giant.
Writer: Sam Humphries
Artist: Caitlin Rose Boyle
Cover Artist: Caitlin Rose Boyle
Being a high schooler with magical love-inducing powers ain’t an easy job, but someone’s gotta do it! Well, she doesn’t gotta, but the gal can’t help herself. Jonesy is at it again, with all her flash and sass, in the latest issue of the hit ongoing series!
Writer: Kelly Thompson
Artist: Brianne Drouhard
Cover Artist: Brianne Drouhard
Max and Justine’s search is almost all washed up when they get in over their heads with their Atlantean neighbors! Water they going to do?!
Writer: Steve Orlando
Artist: Jakub Rebelka
Cover Artist: Jakub Rebelka
After last issue’s world-shaking reveal, Jordan sets out on his new mission to fight through Ferrier’s multi-level stronghold, smashing faces, busting knees, and breaking arms in the process.
Writer: Ollie Masters
Artist: Eoin Marron
Main Cover: Brahm Revel
Subscription Cover: Greg Smallwood
The biker with no name continues to terrorize SAMCRO as Jax convinces Opie to help him get back in Clay’s good graces by retrieving a stolen gun shipment.
Writers: Tara Bennett, Paul Terry
Cover Artist: Drew Struzan
- We’ve shaken the pillars of Heaven and paid our dues to put together the only official, comprehensive behind-the-scenes look into the making of the 1986 cult classic film Big Trouble in Little China.
- To commemorate the film’s 30th anniversary, we’ve assembled a wealth of material, including hundreds of never-before-seen photos, exclusive new cast and crew interviews, filming secrets behind the film’s iconic action sequences, original set designs, and much more!
- Features a Foreword by Big Trouble in Little China director John Carpenter and an Afterword by Kurt Russell!