Writer: Sztybor Bartosz
Artist: Jakub Rebelka
Main Cover: Cory Godbey
Preorder Cover: Jakub Rebelka
- The critically acclaimed Jim Henson’s The Storyteller celebrates four mythic tales of sirens, inspired by folklore from around the world and told in the spirit of Jim Henson’s beloved television series.
- In this first issue, Polish writer Sztybor Bartosz teams with artist Jakub Rebelka (Judas) to reimagine the classic Polish folktale “The Fisherman and the Mermaid”.
- The fisherman is not happy with his life. He works all the time, struggling to make ends meet rather than spending time with his wife and their daughter. One day, while fishing, he hears a mermaid singing and the song overwhelms him with joy. He can’t stop thinking about this song so he captures the mermaid and imprisons her.
Writer: John Allison
Artists: Max Sarin
Cover Artist: Max Sarin
It’s time for Esther to finish her final dissertation on “The Liminal Spaces Of The Great American Novel 1959-1980” but when inspiration dries up, she heads home to Tackleford for Easter. It’s not America, and it’s not 1959, but her now deserted small town is beginning to feel distinctly liminal.
Writer: Anthony Burch
Artist: Mattia Di Meo
Main Cover: Ian McGinty
Preorder Cover: Joey McCormick
- Rocko returns in this new limited series from writer Anthony Burch (Borderlands 2) and Mattia Di Meo (Ben 10: For Science!) for a spooky look at everyone’s favorite wallaby!
- Something is turning the good people of O-Town into mindless zombies and Rocko wants nothing to do with it. He barricades himself and Spunky in their home and is determined to outlast the hoards outside.
- But desperate times calls for desperate measures when Rocko’s best friend Heffer becomes infected, Rocko will have to risk it all to save his friends and his city.